Principles matter more than politics. That’s why we, a group of alumni who have campaigned and worked for Republican leaders through the years, are choosing country over party this November. 43 Alumni for Biden was formed and organized by a group of former officials from the 43rd Administration who are volunteering their time, expertise and efforts to make an impact in this historic campaign.
We welcome the participation and support from family, friends, colleagues and others who believe in our mission to set aside party labels and elect Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States. Join us and become part of #Team46!
Print out one of the banners below, take a picture of yourself holding it up and post to your favorite social media channels. Tell us why you are supporting Joe. Tag us via @43Biden on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and/or by using the #4Bid3n or #Team46 hashtags to share with our community.
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Do you want to be featured in a 43 Alumni for Biden video on this website, shared in social media or posted on our YouTube channel? Record something and submit it to us. In your own words, share your reasons why you are putting principles above politics to support Joe Biden on November 3rd.
- Consider using your phone or tablet for higher quality audio/video.
- As a general rule, record using landscape (horizontal) view. Portrait (vertical) videos are better for Snapchat.
- To avoid partial sentences where words may be cutoff, leave a few seconds at the beginning of the video before you start speaking and again at the end when you are finished.
- Frame your head and shoulders into the shot, not too close or too far away.
- Be cognizant of what or who is in the background visually. Protect the privacy of those who may not wish to be in the video.
- Speak clearly and enunciate your words at a comfortable, even cadence. Not too slow or fast but feel free to pause at natural breaks. That will help with editing, if needed.
- Avoid recording in places with ambient noise that may affect the clarity of the audio.
- Use good lighting, but not too bright, especially if you are outside. Avoid shadows.
- Smile! You are changing history!
Any questions, let us know. Email us at [email protected].